Fresh produce management system creates new efficiency in the fresh produce packing industry!
Fresh produce management systems are a complete business management tool for fresh produce packers, processors, and import/exporters.
Checkout FarmSoft’s free fresh produce traceability software.
Fresh produce management systems take the hassle out of fresh produce processing and packing in the fresh produce industry.
Fresh produce management system document generation
Easily generate paperwork for your fresh produce packing and processing operation, including:
- Delivery docket (for receiving fresh produce from external suppliers)
- Batch analysis (details of all materials used in a batch, quality results, total packing costs, waste volumes, and more)
- Pack Out Reports (many reports detail color, grade, size, count etc as percentages of pack out, and includes a waste analysis)
- Quality reports
- Sales Analysis (various reports to detail the sales performance and trace sales back to batches and specific crop, block, patch, or field)
- Stock take (perform stock takes on paper, or use a smartphone or tablet)
- Inventory Management (various reports to view current inventory levels, alerts for inventory that needs reordering, expiring inventory and more)
- Traceability (dozens of reports that can be used to recall fresh produce using one of any of a dozen traceability keys)
- Fresh produce label (a wide choice of international standard labels, labels for specific chains such as Tesco, Walmart, Aldi, Woolworths and more)
- Traceability code (QR labels that can share information on smartphones and tablets to customers or end consumer)
- Invoice & dispatch (many formats of invoice, dispatch docket, picking slip, pick sheet, container pack list, organic certificates, sales order analysis, freight reconciliation, sales confirmation, sales contract, freight tracking, region specific export documentation, product deliveries, customer pallets and more…)
Easily plan work orders to fulfill customer purchase orders using Fresh Produce Management Systems Sales Contract management features. You can even assign orders to multiple sites and warehouses for large operations. Monitor packing operations at multiple sites using multi-site functionality. Fresh produce software tools.